“I am committed to helping you achieve
an accident free work place”
Lady Saunders Construction was established in 2013. The owner, Mina Saunders founded Lady Saunders Construction after studying the construction industry and recognizing the importance of keeping employees safe on the job. Mina currently holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a minor in Contract Acquisitions and matriculating a Master Safety Administrator Certification with the National Association of Safety Professionals.
The NASP Certification "Master Safety Administrator" indicates a high level of proficiency and is one of the highest levels of certification offered by the NASP. Master Safety Administrator level is an indication of a level of proficiency expected of a safety professional who is capable of developing and managing a comprehensive facility wide or corporate safety program.
Course requirement for Master Safety Administrator
- Safety Auditor Certification (SAC)
- Chemical Safety Technician Certification Course (CST)
- Environmental Health Safety Specialist (EHS)
- Fall Protection and Elevated Structures Safety Technician Certification Course (SLT)
- Materials Handling Safety Technician Certification Course (MHT)
- Safety Manager/Trainer Course - (SMT)
- Violence: Prevention, Management and Survival Certification Course (VPS)
- Trenching and Excavations Safety Technician Certification Course (TET)